Swedish Dish Clothes
Swedish dish towels hold up to 15x of their own weight in water, and are versatile cleaning helpers: use them to clean dishes, kitchen surfaces and appliances, bathrooms, countertops, windows, furniture, plants, and much more!
- Each reusable dishcloth is made of 70% Cellulose wood pulp 30% Cotton.
- They are also 100% compostable and biodegradable.
- Measurements: 6.75" x 8" (17 cm x 20 cm)
- These cloths are naturally anti-bacterial.
- Toss them in the washing machine or place them in the top rack of your dishwasher to give them a thorough cleaning.
- They typically last 2-3 months with average wear and tear, but they can be used up to 6-12 months or up to 200 wash cycles.
- Dishwasher and machine washable at 60 degrees.
- Avoid tumble drying and fabric softener as they cause shrinkage.
Made in the USA